NHS Test, Trace, Protect Consent Form for COVID 19 Testing
This COVID 19 testing programme is being led by the Department for Health and Social Care and the Welsh Government to provide asymptomatic testing in schools for staff and pupils/learners in secondary school years and further education.
Taking part in testing is voluntary. There is no expectation or obligation to participate. Nobody should be required to undergo testing without consent and nobody should be excluded from school if they do not wish to test.
Please read the following sections and complete the online questions as soon as possible if you wish to participate:
- I have had the opportunity to consider the information provided to me by the school about this testing programme in the letter dated 22 March 2021.
- I have had the opportunity to ask any questions about the programme and, if I have, I have had these answered satisfactorily.
- For parents/carers/guardians of under 16s: I have discussed the testing with my child and my child is happy to participate. If on the day of testing they do not wish to take part, then they will not be made to do so.
Please sign using the online consent form if you agree to the following:
- I consent to participate/ my child participating in this testing programme.
- I have understood that my/my child’s data will be held and shared in accordance with the data privacy notice.
- I agree that if my / my child’s test results are confirmed to be positive, I / my child will inform the school to support contact tracing.
- I agree to accurately record all of my/my child’s test results at www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result or by calling 119.
Letter to Parents/Carers
Data Protection Notice